M: 612-723-1000 mobile
- O: 952.473.3000 office
- 35 Years Experience
Executive Sales Associate
- License #:
Why Paul Larson?
"It's simple. My first priority is you. I am always concerned with the needs, desires and interests of my clients and customers. You can rest assured you are working with an experienced industry expert who knows that your satisfaction is key to earning your referral and repeat business."
Licensed Realtor since 1982.
"I am a full-time Realtor who has a career-long association with Coldwell Banker Burnet. As a veteran of real estate sales, I continue to achieve advanced real estate training by attending numerous courses and seminars on all aspects of real estate and home financing."
Executive Associate licensed with Burnet Realty since 1982. A great communicator, enthusiastic, in control, delivers superior service demanded by sophisticated clients. Trained to respond to challenging situations. Equally adept representing buyers & sellers. Lake Minnetonka expert.
- Multi-million Dollar Producer
- B.A. University of Minnesota
- GRI, Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- Licensed Builder #7084
Sales Experience Includes:
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Lakeshore Property
- Vacant Land
- Town Homes
- State and National Realtor Boards
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Distinctive Homes Division
- Notary Public
- Licensed Yacht Captain and Pilot
- Certified Scuba Diver
I can recommend qualified home service professionals including;
Painters, plumbers, appliance repair persons, electricians, movers, carpenters, house cleaners, landscapers and more.
Communications is important!
I regularly keep you informed and invite you to call me with any of your questions and concerns. I am easily accessible with my voice pager and mobile phone.
Services I provide to Sellers:
- Prepare a detailed market analysis of your property.
- Explain the financing alternatives you may encounter in the marketing of your home.
- Prepare a net sheet prior to marketing to show you a realistic estimate of the equity you can expect.
- Suggest improvements and preparations to show your home to its best advantage.
- Advertise your home in the Multiple Listing Service and our National Referral Service, use yard signs, place classified ads and hold open houses.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Constantly update you about changes in the market, both in home prices and money markets and their potential effect on the sale of your property.
- Educate buyers as to what types of financing will help them buy your home and put them in touch with a qualified loan officer.
- Be an objective third party in all negotiations and keep lines of communication open between you and the buyer.
Services I provide to Buyers
- Calculate the maximum mortgage amount the lender will loan to each buyer with conventional, FHA, VA and other special financing options. From there, I help determine the most economical type of financing for each buyer's situation. I also discuss the most comfortable monthly payment for each buyer.
- Listen to the buyer's needs and preferences: I work full-time -- all the time -- to find the home for each buyer's expectations.
- Locate available homes of the buyer's desired style, price and location. I have access to a number of homes not offered through the Multiple Listing Service.
- Pre-screen the homes with the Multiple Listing Service and other resources and show select properties to the buyers on my laptop portable computer from the comfort of the buyer's own home. Finally, I set up showing appointments of the best-suited properties.
- Assist buyers with decisions by highlighting the pros and cons based on experience.
- Prepare the contract offer to be presented to the seller.
- Synchronize the timing of the transactions with both the buyers and the sellers.
- Handle any complications that might occur, before and after the purchase.
- Provide full time service... all of the time... to find the home of your expectations.
"I keep you informed of everything being done in the sale or purchase of your home. By handling your transaction in the most professional manner possible, I hope to earn your referrals and repeat business."
I will be able to show you any home that is available no matter who the listing broker is. If you see a home advertised in the newspaper or drive by one, just pick up the phone and call me for more information. This information is always available to me, even if it is not listed with Coldwell Banker Burnet. At your request, I will arrange a showing for you.
If you decide to work with me, I will work on your behalf and provide the best service possible. To do this I need your loyalty. Realtors policy is that when a potential buyer walks into an open house without an agent making prior arrangements, and that home is chosen by the buyer, the agent who is sitting in the open house becomes the agent of that buyer.
Excellent buys are sometimes made by being able to see beyond a little fixing up, cleaning and fresh paint. Two identical homes may be priced $1,000 apart because one needs $250 worth of work. If you have the time, you may find completing these minor jobs can be enjoyable.
Your parents or other members of your family may contribute to the purchase of your home by way of a gift letter, a simple letter written by them indicating they are giving you a gift of money.
You will need a deposit to accompany the contract offer. This needs to be in the form of a personal check.
When your contract offer is presented to the seller, they have three choices:
- He can accept the offer.
- He can reject the offer, or
- He can make a counter offer for you to review.
Only when the seller accepts your offer or you accept the counter offer, do you have a binding contract for sale on that property. At that time your earnest money check will be cashed and held by the listing broker until the closing.
If you bid a price too low and the contract offer comes back to you rejected or with a counter, another contract offer from someone else may be accepted by the seller before you get the chance to submit another offer or accept the seller's counter offer.
Buying a home is a big step, no matter how many times you do it. Just remember that it's natural to feel a little overwhelmed after you sign the purchase agreement but this feeling will pass.
Why Coldwell Banker Burnet?
- A proven track record as the top home seller in this area and in Minnesota.
- 37 convenient offices.
- 2,000 sales associates.
- Corporate advertising accounts with all the local newspapers and home marketing guides, plus TV and billboard advertising.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Realtors are among the best corporate and state-trained sales associates in the industry.
- A Minnesota Keystone Corporation, giving more that 5% of pre-tax profit to charity.
- Coldwell Banker Burnet
- Distinctive Homes Division
- Burnet Title
- Burnet Home Loans
- Burnet Relocation
- Burnet Property Management
You may or may not choose to work with all of Coldwell Banker Burnet's ancillary companies. By letting you know everything that we can offer, I wish to illustrate our dedication to providing a seamless real estate transaction.
International President's Circle
35 Years experience
$100,000,000 in closed sales